ALL 3rd Strike players...Welcome to ALPHA 3!!!

GGPO related topics not covered by other forums.

Moderators: posix, inkblot, nothingxs, Buttermaker, SaBrE

ALL 3rd Strike players...Welcome to ALPHA 3!!!

Postby Princesa on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:24 am

Alpha 3, the biggest, the best and most technical Street Fighter game ever released is waiting for you all !!!

3rd Strike is gone, but the best SF game is still on GGPO!!!

all go to alpha 3!!!
Princesa

Re: ALL 3rd Strike players...Welcome to ALPHA 3!!!

Postby kom617 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:05 am

I can't help, but picture you saying this in brown robe, standing in front of an arcade cabinet, while raising your arms to the skies.

How dare you speak such blasphemy while we still mourn for our loss. A fortnight hath not even lapsed. And you mock us. To think our loyalty to 3rd strike can be easily broken... Wait, did you say Alpha 3? I'll be right there, let me just get my stick.

...jk, I'm not really a Alpha 3 fan, but I'll check it out. 3rd Strike for life. But I am impressed that GGPO is now hosting Alpha3, that's news to me. Man, eventually GGPO will have CvS2!
kom617

Postby isamu on Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 am

kom617 wrote:I can't help, but picture you saying this in brown robe, standing in front of an arcade cabinet, while raising your arms to the skies.

How dare you speak such blasphemy while we still mourn for our loss. A fortnight hath not even lapsed. And you mock us. To think our loyalty to 3rd strike can be easily broken... Wait, did you say Alpha 3? I'll be right there, let me just get my stick.

...jk, I'm not really a Alpha 3 fan, but I'll check it out. 3rd Strike for life. But I am impressed that GGPO is now hosting Alpha3, that's news to me. Man, eventually GGPO will have CvS2!

Umm, Alpha 3 has been on ggpo for decades.
isamu

Postby xvc on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:58 pm

lame , i want 3rd strike back...nobody really enjoys alpha after playing 3rd strike.
xvc

Return to GGPO Discussion