[ Welcome to Adrenaline Rush Omega 1.0 ]

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!

Moderators: posix, inkblot, nothingxs, Buttermaker, SaBrE

[ Welcome to Adrenaline Rush Omega 1.0 ]

Postby VenomousX on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:02 am

Hello and Welcome to the Adrenaline Rush Omega 1.0 Welcoming Introduction.
http://adrenalinerush.comuf.com/index.php

My Name is -Kenshi- / VenomousX1, I am the main Creator and Head Administrator of Adrenaline Rush forums. What i have made is a Gaming and Graphics community for your fun and enjoyment. For all those who don't know of AR yet and for those who do. Just know you haven't seen a thing yet. As far as im concerned this is only the beginning of our Story line.The thing's you see on our forum now at this very moment are just minor of the things to come. Now allow me to explain the thing's that we do have to offer for you at this time and date.

GGPO/Supercade Entertainment:

We will be providing live streams of matchs on GGPO/Supercade for all to see
We will provide Clan Battles and Clan hosting for GGPO/Supercade. So have a clan? or wanting to join a clan? Take a look here see who's more interesting for your style.
We will also be providing the latest information and news about the things happening in the GGPO/Supercade world.

Dueling Network:

We will be providing the latest news and info about the new thing's going on in the Dueling Network world.
We will be having Clan Battles and Clan hosting for Dueling Network. So have a clan? or wanting to join a clan? Take a look here see who's more interesting for your style.
Also will be having the latest discussions about the newest cards,decks,etc about Dueling Network.

Graphics:

We will be providing the latest Graphics news,announcements,updates to all things GFX
WE will be having weekly S.O.T.W contests as well as many others so always keep your graphics skills sharp and edge.
WE will be providing Clan Battles and Clan hosting for GFX. So have a clan? or wanting to join a clan? Take a look here see who's more interesting for your style.

And Much much more folks. All are welcome to community with open arms. We Wish to have a stable and fun community for your enjoyment and relaxation. So without futher ado i welcome you TO ADRENALINE RUSH FORUMS OMEGA 1.................... . 0!
VenomousX

Return to Off-Topic Forum